Tour Length4 ½ hrs
- Per Adult $49.99USD
- Per Child (5-11) $29.99USD
Balmoral Island Beach Break
Imagine a perfect island beach get away with swaying palm trees, azure blue water and soft white sands available exclusively for you on this beautiful island. Take a scenic ferry ride from Nassau to discover the many treasures of this island. Upon arrival, staff will direct you toward the beach with rows of inviting lounge chairs, dotted with umbrellas for shade for a perfect beach day. Find plenty of water toys, noodles and tubes, available for your use on the island. There are even non-motorized toys available for rent such as: paddle boards, kayaks and even snorkel gear.
If you prefer a fresh water pool, there are two pools surrounded by a few private cabanas which are rented on a first-come-first-served basis. Sip a cool beverage from one of the many bars on the island, each with its own theme. A Frozen Tropical Drink Bar serves frozen margaritas, daiquiris & pina colada. Drinks and tasty sandwiches, salads and wraps are available at an additional expense. Be sure to bring cash or credit card for any additional expenses.
Tour includes transfer and lounge chairs. Umbrellas are available on a first-come, first-served basis. Optional items are: noodles, inner tubes, food and beverages for an extra fee. All major credit cards accepted. Kids under 5 are free and don’t require a ticket.
Ferry Ride to the Island is a little under 30 minutes. Enjoy time at leisure on the Island (approx. 3hrs 15min). Cruise back to the pier (approx. 30min).
- Children are considered 11 years of age or younger.
- Guests under the age of 18 must be accompanied by one paying adult on the island.
- The legal age to drink alcohol on the island is 18yo.
- Food & alcohol cannot be brought onto the island. Any food or alcohol discovered upon arrival at the island will be confiscated and disposed.
- There are no lifeguards on duty and all guests swim at their own risk.
- Guests not on a marine encounter will not have access to the marine encounter / habitat area.
- Please only bring what you need. Biodegradable sun products are preferred for the health of the marine life and coral.