Tour Length4 ½ hrs
- Per Adult $109.99USD
- Per Child (5-11) $109.99USD
Balmoral Island Dolphin Encounter & Beach Day
Discover friendly dolphins on an exclusive island for a memorable family activity. Embark a ferry from Nassau for a scenic ride to Balmoral Island and encounter a new friend of the sea – the Dolphin.
Walk from the beach into the water with the dolphins. The instructor will teach you about this mammal for a safe and intimate encounter. Get a “kiss” from your new friend that is captured in a photo to purchase separately.
After the dolphin encounter, you are free to enjoy the rest of island for a delightful beach experience. Settle down on a lounge chair under the sun or an umbrella. Play with beach toys, paddle boards and kayaks in the azure blue water. There are freshwater pools available for those not interested in the beach. For added luxury, you can rent a pool side cabana, on a first come first-serve basis. There are several different themed bars on the island, where a tropical drink, frozen margarita, daiquiri and piña colada awaits. Snacks, tasty sandwiches, wraps and salads are available as well for an additional cost.
Tour includes transfer, dolphin encounter and lounge chairs. For the safety of the dolphins, kindly remove all jewelry. Pregnant women are not permitted on this excursion Umbrellas are available on a first-come, first-served basis. Optional items are: noodles, inner tubes, food and beverages for an extra fee. All major credit cards accepted. Kids under 5 are free and don’t require a ticket.
The ferry ride to Balmoral Island is a little less than 30 minutes. Enjoy time at leisure on the Island including approximately 30 minutes for the Dolphin encounter. Enjoy remaining time on the beach or by the pool. Cruise back to the pier.
- Minimum age to participate is 5 yo.
- Children 5 – 7 years of age must have a paying adult accompany them on the encounter.
- Guests 8 – 17 must be accompanied by one paying adult on the island who can sign a waiver.
- The legal age to drink alcohol on the island is 18yo.
- Food & alcohol cannot be brought onto the island. Any food or alcohol discovered upon arrival at the island will be confiscated and disposed.
- There are no lifeguards on duty and all guests swim at their own risk.
- Personal photos cannot be taken in the marine encounter / habitat area.
- Guests not on a marine encounter will not have access to the marine encounter / habitat area.
- Loose jewelry or anything on a strap is not allowed in the water with the Sting Rays or Dolphins.
- Small lockers are provided.