Tour Length4 ½ hrs
- Per Adult $59.99USD
- Per Child (5-11) $59.99USD
Balmoral Island Stingray & Beach Day
Ready to meet a new animal friend in the Bahamas? If you have never encountered a Stingray, then this is your opportunity to meet one on exclusive Balmoral Island. A scenic ferry from Nassau brings you to the home of your new friend. Knowledgeable staff provide an orientation on how to handle the stingrays and guides you into waist deep water for the encounter.
After your Stingray Encounter, there is ample time to relax and enjoy this exclusive island. Included is a lounge chair at the beach and there are many with nearby umbrellas for shade. Two freshwater pools adorn the island with cabanas, several bars and food available for an additional cost. Changing facilities, fresh water showers, foot baths, plus return ferry service help complete your perfect day in Nassau.
Minimum age to participate is 5 years old, however, children under 12 must be accompanied by a paid, participating adult. Beach chairs, fresh water showers & restroom facilities are available. Please bring a towel and swimsuit. All participants must wear a life vest. For the safety of the dolphins, please remove all jewelry and do not wear heavy amounts of sunscreen. No personal photography is permitted. Pregnant women are not permitted on this tour on this excursion. All major credit cards accepted.
The ferry ride to Balmoral Island is approximately 30 minutes. Enjoy time at leisure on the Island including approximately 30 minutes for your Stingray Encounter. Enjoy your remaining time on the beach or by the pool. Cruise back to the pier.
- Minimum age to participate is 5 yo.
- Children 5 – 7 years of age must have a paying adult accompany them on the encounter.
- Guests 8 – 17 must be accompanied by one paying adult on the island who can sign a waiver.
- The legal age to drink alcohol on the island is 18yo.
- Food & alcohol cannot be brought onto the island. Any food or alcohol discovered upon arrival at the island will be confiscated and disposed.
- There are no lifeguards on duty and all guests swim at their own risk.
- Personal photos cannot be taken in the marine encounter / habitat area.
- Guests not on a marine encounter will not have access to the marine encounter / habitat area.
- Loose jewelry or anything on a strap is not allowed in the water with the Sting Rays or Dolphins.
- Please only bring what you need. Biodegradable sun products are preferred for the health of the marine life and coral.